Monday, January 31, 2011

Today I have success for my project work

I am working on the CMOS camera system based on Embedded system. But I didn't get images from camera, also I spend so many time for solving that problem.

Then today I succeed. Now I am very happy.

Actually, I already get images before todays, but that images quality is not good. Our laboratory working with two projects, which is vision based robot navigation system, another one is information technology for agriculture.

How you get great images ?

I am analyzing device driver for OV3640 CMOS camera. and also compare another working camera module, which is MT112. I see some different of those cameras device drivers. It's IIC-bus clock speeds value is different. MT112's speed is depends on IIC default clock in s3c6410_iic_lib.cpp file. That means IIC device driver control all of control commands for camera.

I change IIC clock speed in device driver for OV3640 and iic device driver. I define same value, then i get good images from camera.

It's actually easy but some times very difficult for solving.


No comments:

Post a Comment