Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Ethernet to Serial and Serial to Ethernet

Today I search source codes for com device driver and ethernet in windows xp. I found some source codes, but this code in windows NT version. Anyway that's may be help our project.

the following links: http://com0com.cvs.sourceforge.net/com0com/

Ethernet to Serial and Serial to Ethernet this kinds technology need for industrial application. May be old expensive industrial machine's control system is usually based on COM port. Nowadays USB and ethernet based controlling systems used for industrial machines. Next few days I study ethernet technology in windows CE and windows xp. First i should study ethernet application program. I should connect to embedded board to PC or embedded board to embedded board. Second I should study ethernet device driver for windows ce and windows xp. I have book for Programming Microsoft® Windows® CE .NET, Third Edition with example source codes. That's may be helpfully for me. Also if you interest that book link

No comments:

Post a Comment