Saturday, February 5, 2011

Main proposal of 2011 year

1. I should start my PhD thesis work. My interest is the Vision based navigation system for mobile robots. (Discuss my professor)

2. I should publish at least one or more paper in abroad international conference. And I should present my research work. That means I consider paper work. I write one or more paper in every month, then to send abroad conferences.

3. I should improve my English language skill for writing and speaking. I should prepare English proficient tests. For example TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or IELTS (International English Language Testing System). I have so many Pdf, Mp3, CD for those tests. Now I should use for my English ability.

4. I should consider personal life. It means my family and my house. I get loan for apartment. Also I should work part-time job in morning time.

5. I should study mathematics for the theory of image processing and robotics. I should study everyday based on MIT's books and Lecture notes.

6. I should consider my own company proposal and discussing friends.

7. I should develop my personal home page and company's web site.

GOOD LUCK Enkhbaatar Tumenjargal.

"CANI": Constant And Never ending Improvement


No comments:

Post a Comment